Creating a Task Tracker
- 1.To create a Task tracker, you need to click + on home, choose Sort, Filter, & Edit Objects with Sets and set Task as a source. That's it. You just started a task tracker!
- 2.So now you can view all Tasks in one place. For the Task list, you may add relations.
Priority, or any other use for your tracker.
- 3.You can also use filters, sorts, and views like:
Uncheckedso you will see only those that are not done
- 2.Create a view Work and Personal with filters
Personalto separate the lists
ascendingto see nearest tasks higher
You can create a Task object with the
+button in-row in your Set, in the editor by typing
/Task, or using
+from the dashboard. All of these objects will be shown in this Set.
Sets collect all your objects that match the given criterion. You can add a new book anywhere inside of Anytype, and it will be shown here!
If you don't like Relations and Templates used in Task, you can Create New Types that will fit your needs.
- 2.Press "Create a new type."
- 3.In your custom Type, you can choose any relation and create a template you want.
- 4.To create a Task tracker, you need to click "Create" → "New Set of objects."
It's convenient to create templates for repeatable tasks with pre-filled options. For example, templates related to Work can contain
Workwith higher default priority.