Capture simple notes
The current tutorial will show you how to organize your notes quickly and quickly. You will use a pre-build set-up for Note type, and Notes set
You can create Notes everywhere you want. Every object you create by default is a Note. You can use
+ Newin Sort, Filter, & Edit Objects with Sets — all of them will be shown in Notes.
"Notes" Set comes with Anytype by default
Sets collect all objects by given criteria. For example, if you add a new Note anywhere inside the Anytype, it will be shown here! By default, it is sorted by creation date.
Notes are sorted by "Last modified date" as you had in Apple Notes or Evernote by default. Press the setting icon if you want to create other sorts.
Tags let you add keywords to Notes, making them easier to find and browse when you've got a lot of them. Use tags when a note might apply to more than one category or when you want to filter some Notes from all of them. For example, you may create tags for:
- Personal: Add a tag for something related to you, like an idea, thought or a grocery list
- School: Add a tag for each of your subjects or for individual semesters.
- Research: Add a tag for the relevant article, podcast, or book you read. Like
Make these steps and start your Tags management:
- 1.You need to add Tag as a column in Set. You can start adding categories in the cells straightaway.
- 2.Add a View related to this particular Tag or Tags. You need to set up a filter with condition like
Tag has any of Personal